Coconut Panna Cotta
1. Warm up coconut milk.
2. Remove from the heat and add the bloomed gelatin, mix until dissolve.
3. Add coco lopez and heavy cream.
4. Portion in glasses and refrigerate.
Thai Tea Granite
1. Boil water and sugar.
2. Remove from the heat, add the tea and infuse 4 min.
3. Cool down and freeze.
4. Scrape with a fork.
1. Bring 1000ml of water to boil, add the pearls and cook for about 45 min.
2. Turn of the heat and cover 45 min more.
3. Strain and keep in simple syrup.
Grand Marnier Foam
1. Warm up milk, cream and sugar.
2. Add the bloomed gelatin and mix until dissolve.
3. Add the grand marnier and fill up a canister syphon.
4. Put 2 chargers of No2, shake and keep in the cooler.