Pumpkin Chiboust Tart
1. Warm up cream and milk.
2. Mix egg yolks, sugar and corn starch.
3. Temper egg mixture with the milk and cream, then cook at 82°C.
4. Remove from the heat and add bloomed gelatine.
5. Add pumpkin puree and cool down.
6. Fold Italian meringue into the pumpkin mixture.
1. Whip egg whites and sugar (1) to a medium pick.
2. Heat up sugar, and 25 gram water at 118°C. Remove from the heat.
3. With the mixer running, slowly drizzle in hot sugar syrup. Increase speed and whip until desired stiffness is achieved.
Pumpkin Spice Chantilly
Mix everything together and whip until stiff peak.
Pumpkin Seed Toffee
1. Make a dark brown caramel.
2. Deglaze with warm cream and low the heat.
3. Add butter and cook until 115°C.
4. Remove from the heat and add pumpkin seeds.
Charcoal Pate Sucre
1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs, flour and charcoal.
3. Mix well until incorporated.
4. Rest in the cooler.
5. Roll out and cover the tart mold (tart mold 8’’)
6. Bake at 175C for about 12 minutes, then remove the beans and bake 8 more minutes and then serve.