Recipes Gelatine Leaves from Chef Angélica Vitali
1. Add the sugar to the water and heat gently until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Add the ginger Juice.
3. Hydrate the gelatine leaves and add the ginger juice. Stir weil
4. Place the mixture in a 0.5-L iSi Gourmet Whip syphon and add the cream charger.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours and then use to top up your favourite drink.
* Although this foam is often used in Moscow Mules, you could also let your imagination flow and add it to fruit juices.