Mascarpone Peach Pavlova
Approximately Prep Time 2 hours
- Foam your egg whites first until good consistency.
- Start adding your sugar little by little until full incorporated. When you have a well mounted French meringue consistency add your vinegar and cornstarch mixture.
- Make 4’’circles on parchment paper (you can eyeball it or trace one with a pencil). Spread the pavlova mixture onto your lined baking pan and use the back of the spoon to create decorative picks.
- Pre-heat the oven to 100°C and bake the pavlova for about 1:20 minutes. Make sure it doesn’t turn brown. A proper baked Pavlova is pale in color.
- In the mixer, whisk egg yolks and powdered sugar until pale and creamy.
- Bloom gelatine in ice with water.
- Warm up heavy cream and remove from the heat, add bloomed gelatine. Dissolve.
- Fold mascarpone into the yolks and then add the previous mixture. Mix until there are no lumps.
To assemble: Make sure meringue is cold. Top the meringue with the mascarpone cream and assorted with slices of fresh peaches, and blueberries. Grate some lime zest on top.