Sweet Potato Parfait Sandwiches
Sweet Potato Parfait
Wrap the sweet potato in an alumium foil and bake at 200°C for about 20 minutes or until soft. While hot blend with the honey in the food processor until it becomes puree.
1. Warm up 80gr of the cream, remove from the heat and add the bloomed gelatin.
2. Mix with the sweet potato.
3. Fold pate a bombe in the potato puree.
4. Whip the rest of the cream and fold in the previous mix.
5. Put in a pastry bag and portion in metal rings with acetate.
6. Keep in the frezzer all the time.
7. Unmold and put between 2 cookies.
Pate a Bombe
1. Whip egg yolks until pale and creamy.
2. Make a syrup with the water and the sugar, and cook until 118°C.
3. Drizzle the syrup onto the yolks and beat, on full speed, for 3-5 minutes until you have a firm yellow foam.
4. Mix until obtain a creamy texture.
Maple Pecan Cookie
1. Cream butter, sugar, and maple syrup.
2. Add eggs and yogurt.
3. Add all the powders and mix until incorporate.
4. Add the chopped pecans.
5. Roll out between 2 parchment papers and freeze.
6. Cut while the dough is frozen with metal ring (7cmD).
7. Bake at 175°C for about 12 minutes.
1. Toast pecans on a sautéed pan.
2. Add the sugar little by little and caramelize it on a medium heat.
3. Remove from the heat and cold down.