Passion Fruit Pie
Passion Fruit filling
1. Warm up passion fruit puree. Add bloomed gelatin and mix very well until dissolve.
2. Mix condensed milk, heavy cream, and evaporated milk.
3. Add the passion fruit to the milks and incorporate.
4. Fill up the pie shell and refrigerate until it sets.
1. In a food processor crumble up the cookies.
2. Melt the butter and mix very well with the cookies.
3. Press the crumb mixture into the prepared pie pan (22cm D) and really press the crust down.
4. Bake at 175°C for about 12 minutes. Cool down.
Tajin Coconut Whipped Cream
1. Warm up coco lopez, add bloomed gelatin and mix well.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix and refrigerate until cold.
3. Whip in the mixer until stiff pick. Refrigerate.
To assemble: Unmold the pie and put it on a plate. Garnish with some passion fruit on top, then make quenelles with the Tajin cream and place them around the pie. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and Tajin.