1. Remove the seeds from the cucumber and apple, ensuring you are left with the recipe weights, and chop.
2. Put the cucumber, apple and lemon juice in the liquidiser and blend until smooth. Add the seasoning and put to one side
3. Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks and put to one side.
4. Hydrate the gelatine and dilute it in lukewarm water. Add to the juice and mix.
5. Fold the whipped cream slowly into the cucumber and apple juice until it is completely incorporated.
6. Place in shaped moulds or bowls and refrigerate for 8 hours
7. Finish by adding the capelin roe and serve immediately.