1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs and then sifted powders.
3. Add butter milk and espresso coffee.
4. Spread onto a half sheet pan, Bake for about 15 minutes at 180 C.
5. Cool down and cut.
1. Cream the cheese.
2. Warm up one part of the heavy cream and add the bloomed gelatin.
3. Add the previous mixture to the cream cheese and incorporate.
4. Fold meringue and cream in the cream cheese mixture.
Passion Fruit Gelée
1. Warm up passion fruit, water, sugar.
2. Add the bloomed gelatin.
White Chocolate Glaze
1. Warm up milk and glucose syrup.
2. Remove from the heat and add the bloomed gelatin.
3. Add to the white chocolate and incorporate.
4. Add food coloring (yellow and orango) creating a marble effect.
5. Use at 28 C to cover the pieces.
Passion Fruit Merengue
1. Make like a marshmallow.
1. Make a dry caramel, deglaze with the cream, mix and reduce until it becones sauce.
2. remove from the heat, add banana cubes.
3. Portion and freeze.